Valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Night 7--

Go down

--Night 7-- Empty --Night 7--

Post  Kromos Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 am

Night Actions

NameRoleActionsResults
FragosFramerKill BorkBotFailed to recruit
DustConsigliereKill BorkBot
RihfokInvestigatorSkip ActionR
GriM-DeMoNMasonRecruit Fragos
BorkBotMasonSkip actionDoubleDead

Last Wills

Rihfok

Well, this ended somewhat unexpected.
Night 1 - BorkBot. Citizen etc.
Night 2 - Dust. Consigliere.
Night 3 - Nick. Janitor.
Night 4 - CmG. Citizen etc.
Night 5 - BorkBot again, because I still felt that he was lying. Citi etc., so looks like it.
Night 6 - ???
Oh well, the Preservers played really well.

GriM-DeMoN

BorkBot

IF only the orange mafia kills me and nobody else dies, then it's possible that Ubernox was a RED ACTRESS and it will be 0v3v1. Or it'll be Dust playing smart and trying to make us think it's 0v3v1 (I don't think Rihfok would think of this). Either way, it's probably best to gamble and lynch Fragos in this case, because if we were to go for a no lynch and 2 night kills followed the night after, the town would almost definitely lose (1 mafia dead and 1 town dead = mafia win. 2 town dead = nobody wins.

IF two townies are dead, then the last remaining town should not vote for either mafia player. Just skip the day and let them decide if they want to kill each other and give the town the win, or kill the town and let the other mafia win. If they want to have a shot at winning themselves, they HAVE TO shoot the other mafia. If they lynch YOU together, that also means that both mafias lose because they will kill each other the next night.

Nobody wins, GG!

Dust

Dirty sleuth, you have found mafia. Have you're teammates say something out of the ordinary like flabbergasted or tickled so that my mafia doesnt kill you.

Blazer, signing out

Fragos

--Night 7-- Raichuface3--Night 7-- Raichuface2--Night 7-- Raichuface--Night 7-- Raichuface4--Night 7-- Raichuface5U mad bro?

Kromos
Admin

https://deadchat186.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down